DAMAGES or SHORTAGES DURING TRANSIT:
United Parcel Service/FedEx Ground Shipments – Please save all boxes and packing materials and contact our customer service department immediately – either call 888 626 1359 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Truckline Shipments – All shortages or damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading with the driver’s signature. Please note the number of boxes received and details regarding the condition of the shipment received. Failure to note damaged or missing items at the time of delivery could result in denial of any claim filed. Please contact our customer service department immediately at email@example.com to file a claim within 48 hours.
(You may also like to see our Shipping Policy for processing and transit times.)
All merchandise is guaranteed for a minimum of 90 days from date of invoice, unless otherwise specified.
In the unlikely event that you wish to return an item, please initially contact us so that we can assist. Call 888 626 1359 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we’ll get back to you asap.
Please read below sections so that you understand our returns policies in various circumstances:
- ALL Returns will be processed per company policies.
- ALL Returns must be adequately packed to protect from damage during shipping.
- ALL merchandise will be replaced at our discretion.
- ALL Returns must be shipped “Freight Prepaid” to the address we provide.
- ALL Returns must include a packing list – we are not liable for missing items.
- A Return Authorization Number is not required when returning defective merchandise but we do ask that you complete our return form and send it with the merchandise so that processing is faster and more efficient. We can email this form to you for you to include.
- No returns sent C.O.D. will be accepted. Returns must be sent freight prepaid.
- Defective products returned in original packaging with ALL accessories will be replaced, repaired, or credited at our discretion.
- Defective product returned to us missing accessories or original packaging will be repaired and returned as received. If credit is issued you will be deducted for the missing parts/accessories.
- Any merchandise returned without all components required to operate will not be accepted.
- Please do not return any product beyond the warranty period, a product that has no record of purchase from us, product with serial numbers not purchased from us and product that can not be warranted by us due to damage.
- There will be a minimum 15% restocking fee for any new merchandise returned for credit.
- All merchandise must be returned complete. (The only exceptions are Woofer Enclosures…see below.) Any products received with missing components necessary for operation will be returned to you freight collect, repaired as received, or credited with deductions for missing items, at our discretion. Please do not return broken Neon tubes as these are not covered by any warranty.
- We respectfully request that you do not return entire Woofer Enclosures, only the defective components. We cannot warranty the box, only the defective components. The defective components will be replaced and returned to you. Please be sure to identify which woofer enclosure the defective components were taken from to help expedite your replacement(s). Any complete woofer enclosure returned for repair will be shipped back to you freight collect.